Twenty teams participated Friday in the eighth annual Hillsboro Community Medical Center Charity Golf Classic at Hillsboro Municipal Golf Course.
The team of Anthony Thiessen, Phillip Thiessen, Roger Flaming, and Scott O’Hare won the tournament with a score of 56.
Second place in the championship flight went to Eric Driggers, Paul Raugust, Kelly Battese, and Korey Unruh with a 60.
Third place went to the Johnson and Bartel team of Hillsboro with team members Ric and Ken Johnson and Bruce and Pat Bartel shooting a 61.
1. Clint Seibel, Carl Long, Max Terman, Don Dahl – 66.
2. Chad Clark, Sam Clark, Doug Curtright, Del Reese — 66.
3. Richard Nickel, Jerold Vogt, Andy Friesen, Jay Schroeder — 66.
1. Jeremy Jordan, Shawn Winter, Landon Jordan, Jason Ybarra — 69.
2. Jack and Elouise Edwards and Darrell and Vada Wilson, 72.
3. Craig Settle, Jim Cloutier, Beau Cloutier, Dave Mayfield — 73.
Proceeds from the tournament will be used to purchase a defibrillator and two automatic external defibrillators for HCMC.