According to fire and ambulance transmissions, monitored by the newspaper.
5:40 p.m. — After alleging he was hit in the back by his wife, a man in a wheelchair with back pain was transported by Peabody ambulance from the 500 block of N. Elm St. to St. Luke Hospital.
7:11 p.m. — Peabody ambulance called for a coroner after they were called to the 200 block of Locust St. for a patient not breathing properly.
10:25 p.m. — Marion ambulance performed a basic-life-support transfer from St. Luke to Via Christi in Wichita.
11:30 a.m. — Tampa ambulance responded to Hillsboro Community Hospital for a basic-life-support to Via Christi— St. Francis, Wichita.
3:10 p.m. — A man was reported as passed out in the 1000 block of Tanglewood St. Subsequently, dispatchers told Marion ambulance he was having what appeared to be active seizures, and at one point CPR was administered. He was transported to St. Luke.
5:28 p.m. — Some teen-agers were reported as playing in a fire they had lighted on the ground near a home in the 300 block of N. Birch St. Hillsboro fire and an officer responded to the scene. The fire was extinguished at 5:35 p.m.
9:13 p.m. — Marion ambulance was sent to the same home in the 1000 block of Tanglewood St. as earlier in the day for a man with low blood sugar. He was transported to St. Luke.
11:07 p.m. — A fuel spill at Casey’s General Store prompted Hillsboro fire to be called to the scene.
1:19 p.m. — A man who was in need of a blood transfusion in the 100 block of N. Roosevelt St. was transported to St. Luke by Marion ambulance.
6:57 p.m. — Marion ambulance performed an advanced-life-transfer from St. Luke to Newton Medical Center.
11:03 a.m. — Marion ambulance performed an advanced-life-support transfer from St. Luke to Kansas Heart Hospital, Wichita.
12:39 p.m. — After a report of black smoke in the area of Sunflower Rd. between 180th and 190th Rds., Marion fire responded to what turned out to be a controlled burn that had not been called in.
5:19 p.m. — A ditch fire was reported between 130th and 140th Rds. on Sunflower Rd. Florence fire responded.
8 p.m. — A person involved in a car accident at Buller and Main Sts. in Goessel was taken to Newton Medical Center by Hillsboro ambulance. Goessel first response assisted.
10:16 a.m. — Three small grass fires in an area south of railroad tracks on S. Olive St. prompted a call to Peabody fire. Florence fire also responded.
11:32 a.m. — With Peabody fire already engaged, Marion fire responded to a pasture fire on Pawnee Rd. between 160th and 170th Rds.
3:04 p.m. — A person who reportedly suffered a seizure at Marion Sports and Aquatic Center refused transportation by Marion ambulance.
7:52 p.m. — A carbon monoxide detector was reported as going off on Jade Rd. between 110 and 120th Rds. Peabody ambulance and fire responded.
1:08 a.m. — A woman in her 80s complaining of chest pain was transported from Peabody Health and Rehab to Newton Medical Center by Peabody ambulance.
6:15 a.m. — A man in his 90s complaining of chest pain in the 500 block of Grand Ave. in Hillsboro was transported by Marion ambulance to HCH.
3:41 p.m. — Tampa fire responded to 330th Rd. between K-15 and Indigo Rd. for a pasture fire.
10:02 a.m. — A woman having difficulty breathing in the 600 block of S. Roosevelt St. was transported by Marion ambulance to St. Luke.
3:15 a.m. — A person who had fallen at Bethesda Homes in Goessel was transported by Hillsboro ambulance to Newton Medical.
6:51 a.m. — Florence fire responded to 7th and Doyle Sts. for a strong natural gas smell. A gas company was advised of the odor.
8:27 a.m. — A man who fell on his bicycle Sunday was complaining of pain in his knees and weakness in the 500 block of W. Grand St. Hillsboro ambulance was paged first, but Marion ambulance was later paged. The reporting party said he would be transported by private vehicle.
10:44 p.m. — An anhydrous ammonia tank leak prompted Hillsboro fire to be called to the Cooperative Grain and Supply on Santa Fe St.