Farmers Market menu set for final five weeks
A full slate of meals is on tap for the final five weeks of this year’s Farmers Market from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursdays in Hillsboro’s Memorial Park:
- Aug. 3 — Fajitas by youth from Alexanderfeld Church.
- Aug. 10 — Brats and hot dogs with sides and dessert by Families and Communities Together.
- Aug. 17 — Hamburgers, hot dogs, and watermelon by Hillsboro Lions Club.
- Aug. 24 — Sausage sandwich with sides and drink by Hillsboro Community Foundation.
- Aug. 31 — Nachos supreme with side and drink by Grace Community Church.
Last modified July 26, 2017