Goessel elementary students share recipies
The Goessel Elementary School second-grade class, taught by Ann Hiebert, was asked for their recipes of how to make a pumpkin pie or how to bake a turkey.
Here are their recipes.
pumpkin pie recipes
1. Pumpkin pie can. 2. Milk. 3. Flour. 4. Egg. 5. Put it in the bowl. 6. Mix it. 7. Put it in the pan. 8. Put it in the oven 300 degrees. 9. Slice it on the pan. 10. Eat it.
1. Pumpkin can. 2. Milk. 3. Eggs. 4. Salt. 5. Shortening. 6. Flour. 1. Put it in the bowl. 2. Mix it. 3. Put it in the pie pan. 4. Put it in the oven at 300 degrees for 15 minutes. 5. Eat it.
1. Get brown sugar. 2. Make the crust. 3. Get eggs. 4. Make the filling. 5. Buy a pumpkin. 6. Get the seeds out. 7. Put it in the oven for about 10 minutes. 8. Let it dry.
1. Get the pumpkin pie can. 2. Put the crust on. 3. Then put it in the oven for 50 minutes. 4. Eat it.
First, get the ingredients. Second, make the crust. Third, put the filling in the crust. Fourth, put it in the oven. Fifth, take it out of the oven. Sixth, eat it.
1. Pumpkin. 2. Make the crust. 3. Then put the pumpkin in it. 4. Put it in the oven. 5. Take it out of the oven. 6. Let it cool down. 7. Cut it. 8. Eat it.
Step 1. Take out the seeds. Step 2. Bake the pumpkin. Step 3. Let it cool off. Step 4. Then you eat it.
Step 1. Get a pumpkin. Step 2. Carve the pumpkin. Step 3. Take the insides out. Step 4. Then cook them. Step 5. Then you have a pumpkin pie.
First, grab a pumpkin and take out the seeds. Next, throw the insides away. Then cut the pumpkin up and cook it. Then cool it. Next, make a crust. Push the pumpkin into the piecrust. Finally, we eat it.
1. Get a pumpkin. 2. Carve a pumpkin. 3. Take the stuffing out. 4. Bake the stuffing with sugar. 5. Then eat it.
1. Get brown sugar. 2. Make the crust. 3. Get eggs. 4. Make the filling. 5 Buy a pumpkin. 6 Get the seeds out. 7. Put it in the oven for about 10 minutes. 8. Let it dry.
1. Go and find a pumpkin. 2. Smoosh it in a flat pan. 3. Mix it. 4. Get it smooth. 5. Put the pie in a round pan. 6. Pat it down. 7. Put sugar in it. 8. Put dough on top. 9. Make it.
Bailey Ray Keough
1. Get a turkey from the store. 2. Get a big pan. 3. Warm up the oven at medium. 4. Pour coke in the pan. 5. Cook the turkey. 6. Eat the turkey.
1. First you buy a turkey. 2. You take the wrapping off. 3. You put it in the oven. 4. You take it out of the oven.
First, get a turkey. Next, put it in a pan. Then get it cut. Last, eat it.
Jerah Robert Schmidt
Step 1. Buy a turkey. Step 2. Drop it on the stove. Step 3. Get an axe and cut it up. Step 4. Put it in the oven for 5 minutes. Step 5. Then you have to let it warm up. Step 6. Take out the eyes. Then you have a turkey to eat.
1. Go buy a big, fat turkey. 2. Get a pan, a big one. 3. Make sure it is long. 4. Set oven for 450 degrees. 5 Wait 45 minutes and then when the 45 minutes are up, take it out and it’s meat to eat.
Buy it then bake it then eat it.
Last modified Nov. 24, 2009