Marion ‘champions night’ planned
Marion Wildcats and Warriors fall athletic teams will be introduced Thursday starting at 4:30 p.m.
Football teams will be introduced before a 7:30 p.m. middle school scrimmage. Scrimmage admission will be a sports drink.
Here’s the full schedule:
- 4:30 p.m. — Middle school volleyball team members will be introduced at the Sports and Aquatic Center.
- 5:30 p.m. — High school volleyball at the Sports and Aquatic Center.
- 7 p.m. — Middle school and high school football introductions at the football stadium.
- 7:15 p.m. — Middle school and high school cross country introductions.
- 7:30 p.m. — Middle school football scrimmage. A high school scrimmage will be Friday at Eureka.
- 8:30 p.m. — Moonlight Mile with cross country team members on the track after football scrimmage. The top three finishers not on the cross country team will win prizes.