The 30th annual Art in the Park & Craft Show will be from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday in Central Park, downtown Marion.
Artists from several states will display their wares including items that are crowd favorites — limestone and metal art, food products, soaps, candles, baskets, clothing, jewelry, pet items, baby items, furniture, photography, Swedish woodcrafts, scrapbook items, felted wool, and cookbooks.
New vendors have been added to the roster that include flint knapping including points, knives, and hawks, ceramic fairy houses, functional fabric items for the kitchen such as baked potato bags and skillet handle covers, diaper bags and backpacks made from jeans, cell phone and purse charms, bath bombs and body polish, braided rugs, hand-painted hunting and fishing signs, barbed wire crosses, and unique glass block lights.
A variety of food items will be available including homemade bierrocks, freshly-squeezed limeades, roasted corn, and funnel cakes.
Food vendors scheduled to be in Central Park Saturday at Art in the Park include:
- Marion Lions Club — brisket sandwiches, funnel cakes, soda, coffee, hot chocolate
- Warrior Boosters — bierrocks
- Eastmoor United Methodist Church — baked potato bar, soda
- Wagon Wheel Express — roasted corn
- Rainbow Refreshments — hand-squeezed lemonade and limeaids, brewed tea, peach tea, sno cones, sausage on a stock, nachos, fried Twinkies, Oreos, and Snickers, big pickles
- Kettle Krafters — kettle korn
- Lewmans and Jeffreys — biscuits and gravy, hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, chips, water, soda
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters — taco salad
- Teen center — Krispy Kreme donuts, pulled pork sandwiches, sloppy joes, chips, coffee, juice, hot chocolate, Gatorade, drinks
- Seacats — breakfast burritos, burritos, tacos, tostadas, chips and salsa, cotton candy, drinks
Fair-goers can register to win a total of 10, $20 gift certificates which will be given away at 4 p.m. and can be used at any booth in the park.
A free shuttle bus service will be available at Marion Die and Fixture, 421 W. Main and Marion Baseball Complex on Eisenhower Drive.