Marion County Health Department will provide several off-site flu clinics to administer flu vaccines to people across the county.
No appointment is needed for those who wish to be vaccinated.
Clinics will be held as follows:
- 1:30 p.m. Tuesday at Tampa Senior Center, 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m. Sept. 11 at Lincolnville Community Center.
- 5 p.m. Sept. 12 at Florence City Building.
- 10:45 a.m. Sept. 16 at Peabody Senior Center.
- 12:30 p.m. Sept. 17 at Marion Senior Center.
- 3:30 to 6 p.m. Sept. 23 at Peabody Elementary School.
- 5:30 to 7 p.m. Sept. 26 at Burns Senior Center.
- 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 9 at Goessel Elementary School.
- 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.Oct. 14 at Centre School.
For more information please call the professionals at (620) 382-2550.