Theft by deception and trespassing
Crystal Diloreto, 46, Marion, reported theft of a black Fat Max bicycle valued at $450 and criminal trespass at a residence on Timber Rd. south of 190th Rd. between 10 and 11:30 a.m. Sept. 5. The bicycle was recovered the same day.
Criminal damage to property
Eight incidents of vandalism to property in connection with a spray-painting spree suspected of having been committed by four individuals between 5 p.m. Aug. 24 and 7:55 a.m. Aug. 25 were reported:
- Marion County road and bridge department reported 10 signs and a front loader along an 11-mile stretch of Kanza Rd. north of 150th Rd. received $1,500 damage.
- Keith’s Grocery Store in the 200 block of E. Main St. in Goessel received an estimated $500 damage.
- A 2009 Dodge Charger, police car garage, and Goessel City Hall received total estimated damage of $1,180.
- Mid-Kansas Coop reported $500 damage to four fuel pumps in the 200 block of E. Main St., Goessel.
- A 2007 GMC sports utility vehicle, a 2014 Ford van, and a 2011 Chevrolet van at Goessel High School and owned by Goessel schools received $1,400 damage.
- A 2007 Ford Taurus at Goessel Elementary School and owned by Goessel schools received $1,000 damage.
- Two buildings at Ebenfeld Church, 150th and Kanza Rds., received $3000 damage.
- A building owned by Ag Service on Kanza Rd. between 180th and 190th Rds. received $300 damage.
Last modified Sept. 21, 2017