• Last modified 2207 days ago (July 3, 2013)


Permits required for haying ditches

Hay harvesting on the right of way along state and federal highways without a permit is illegal, according to Kansas Department of Transportation.

Haying applications are available at KDOT offices and are good for one season, April 1 to the end of the year. Permits may be canceled by either party.

For additional information, call the KDOT office in Marion at (620) 382-3717.

Last modified July 3, 2013